-->

Learn Perfect English Grammar

Learn Perfect English grammar blog tutorials online.Advance English lessons and Execises,Flashcards.english language learning online

English vocabulary about dressing up and fashions- vedio-

English vocabulary about dressing up and fashions- vedio-

English vocabulary about dressing up and fashions- vedio-

Hi, guys. Yeah, all right. Yeah. Oh, uh-oh. How embarrassing. I have a little problem. Do you know what it is? I've made a mistake today when I got dressed. My name's Ronnie. Sometimes in the morning when I get dressed, I do things wrong, I make mistakes because it's so early. I mean, come on. Who wakes up that early and can get dressed properly? Today I'm going to teach you about mistakes you make when you get dressed. Some of them are embarrassing, but I'll teach you what they mean, and what you're going to say to someone if you notice an embarrassing mistake.
English vocabulary abour dressing up and fashions- vedio-
First of all, and the most embarrassing is: "Fly is down or open". Fly? Open fly. Fly, airplane, fly... What? "Your barn door is open". I don't even have a barn. What are you talking about? "Your fly is down or your fly is open." This means on your pants where your little weenie comes out, or where you unzip your pants-zip-it means you forgot to do the zipper up or the buttons up on your pants. Maybe people can see your underwear. Oh, I hope you wore underwear. Oh, god, what could you see? So, one really embarrassing thing that might happen to you is your fly is down, which means-zip-you didn't zip up your pants. So I would say: "Do it up." I don't want to see your tighty whities or your superhero, Superman underwear. Or do I? Do you have Superman underwear? That would be cool. Just do up your fly. more and more on vedio of teacher Ronnie=>

Post a Comment