-->

Learn Perfect English Grammar

Learn Perfect English grammar blog tutorials online.Advance English lessons and Execises,Flashcards.english language learning online

Story of a sincere apology-English humors

Story of a sincere apology-English humors

 Story of a sincere apology-English humors

Story of a sincere apology-English humors english jokes

A man recieved a message from his neighbors...

"Sorry Sir, I'm using your wife...day and night...when you are not present... In fact, muchmore  than you do. I confess this now because I'm feeling very guilty. Hope you will accept my sincer apologies."

The man is down with a heart attack...

A few minutes later he received another message:

"Sorry Sir, a spelling mistake.. I meant your wifi.."

Moral of the story:

Please check spellings before sending...