-->

Learn Perfect English Grammar

Learn Perfect English grammar blog tutorials online.Advance English lessons and Execises,Flashcards.english language learning online

How to express opinion and beliefs in English?

How to express opinion and beliefs in English?

Expressing of opinions and beliefs


Here are some useful expressions of opinions and beliefs:

Questions
Answers
What do you think….?
I think that……..
In your opinion, what/who/where/why…?
In my opinion……
As far as you are concerned, what/who….?
As far as I’m concerned….
What/who do you believe….?
I believe that….
What are your views about…..?
It seems to me that….
Don’t you think that……?
I would say that….

More answers:
-I feel strongly that…..
-As I see it…….
-To my mind…..
-For me…..
-In my experience…..

Example:

How to express opinion and beliefs in English?