-->

Learn Perfect English Grammar

Learn Perfect English grammar blog tutorials online.Advance English lessons and Execises,Flashcards.english language learning online

Some and Any exercises

Some and Any exercise


  1. We will have ___ news soon.

  2. some
    any

  3. I don’t have____ money.

  4. any
    some

  5. Would you like ___ breakfast?

  6. any
    some

  7. Could you give me____ information, please?

  8. any
    some

  9. He does not have ___ patience.

  10. any
    some

  11. I have not bought ____ apples.

  12. some
    any

  13. I think I will have ___ toast.

  14. some
    any

  15. Did they have _____ news for you?

  16. any
    some

  17. Charly doesn't have ____pets.

  18. any
    some

  19. Do you have ____friend from America

  20. some
    any


Share your score with your friend (y)

Post a Comment